Hello!


It's been months since I last published a post in this blog, gasp! I guess I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again - writing has never been my forte. I often find myself staring in front of a blank page in Blogger, not knowing how to even start the first sentence! As a result, I've blogged less and less often and it finally came to a complete halt few months ago. This is sad as I've been trying to keep Piggy's Cooking Journal going since 2005.

I haven't stop cooking and baking though, and lately I've been posting my creations (cooking/crafts) in my Facebook instead. It is much easier to manage this way, with just a title and a picture, I do not have to worry that there is not enough words to fill up the whole page!

I do not know whether I will continue to update this blog, but if you are still interested to know what I've been up too, feel free to follow me on Instagram or Facebook!

Comments

daphne said…
I think you write simple and lovely posts. The best thing is that your photos and bakes are showcast rather than writing ;) Looking forward to your post always.
Anonymous said…
someone is commercially using your photos on their website http://allyummyrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/4c76d83a4b43c1ea6d363e1da39a596e.jpg

and trying to sell their blog for 15000.
Star said…
Your posts are really interesting. I'll be back to gaze admiringly when you're ready to do a new post! Thanks for all of these wonderful recipes you've been sharing.
Thoughtful blog you have here.