Wednesday, 24 December 2008

All I Want for Christmas is....


... to get proper internet connection. :-P

Since the lost of connection last Friday, I've been experiencing slow internet connection speed but that was still bearable. It gets worse these two days, as I can't log on to my Hotmail and Blogger account and most of the websites are inaccessible, except Flickr and Facebook. Fortunately I still have Flickr, or else I can't blog at all. :-(

Anyway, let's hope that the connection problem will be settled soon. In the mean time, here's wishing you...

Merry X'mas and Happy Holidays!!

11 Comments:

Miso said...

This is too beautiful to eat!

squawmama said...

Wow those are beautiful desserts... YUMO! Hope your internet problems are solved really soon...Have a Very Merry Christmas....

(((HUGS)))
Donna

The Food Librarian said...

Lovely! These are too pretty and cute! Happy Holidays to you!!! I so enjoy reading your blog...and look forward to more tasty treats in 2009.

eliza said...

you changed your layout! very nice! merry x-mas and happy new year to you too.

Food For Tots said...

I can understand your frustration as I am also experienced a lot of internet disconnection in my hometown. Nowadays, I just can't "breathe" without internet. Hehehe! Have a Happy Holiday Season!

Y said...

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa brings you reindeer powered internet! ;)

Stardust said...

Awww... You are making it all so Christmasy... Too cute to eat!!

Thank you dear and have a wonderful Christmas yourself. Hugs and smooches...

aileen :: motu said...

they are so lovely!!!! you are sooo good at this! and merry christmas to you and your family!!!

mycookinghut said...

Very cute! I love these little cakes!! I hope the internet connection will not occur anymore, I know how difficult it is not able to get connected!
Anyway, have a Merry Christmas!

chenboon said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hope your connection will be back soon...

TeaLady said...

Cute cakes. They look too pretty to eat.