TWD: Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies


After going through the nightmare of rolling out croissant dough two weeks ago, I'm glad that mocha chocolate chip cookies is chosen for TWD this week! This is definitely a much easier recipe as compared to croissant, but not exactly a quick one as the dough needs to be chilled for a few hours. However, once the cookies are done baking, you'll be rewarded with a scrumptious treat!

Generously studded with chocolate chips (I used bittersweet and white chocolate) and chopped apricot, each mouthful is chock-full with chocolatey goodness! The addition of coffee further accentuates the chocolate flavour too. The only complaint I have is that, I can't stop eating these cookies and I have to keep them out of my reach by hiding the cookies jar high up in the cupboard!

If you want to give the recipe a try, hop over to Peggy's blog!

Comments

They look wonderful!

Cheers,

Rosa
I found these irresistible too! They are a keeper for me.
What a gorgeous picture!
I loved them too, ...that much that I've doubled the ingredients (with some changes), split the dough into 4 portions and added different ingredients (such as orange, pecan+walnuts, dried cherries, almonds).
My solution to keep them out of sight: I've refridgerated 2/3 of them and locked the freezer and threw away the key...ihihih
smarkies said…
they certainly do look yummy! I don't blame you for eating the whole lot.
Glad these turned out so well for you. Love the presentation, too! :)
Heehee. I think that is a common complaint with these cookies!!! They were darn good.
Anonymous said…
Nice cookie box / jar! I also couldn't stop eating these, even though they turned into caramel-mocha-cookie-bites...
Love your presentation! I found it hard to stop eating these as well.
daphne said…
I'm hopping over as I love cookies. These looks like a good one to have anyday.
I would like to thank you for your nicely written post, its informative and your writing style encouraged me to read it till end Best yacon Syrup