Friday, 19 August 2016
Potato and Mushroom Gratin
1 tablespoon butter
Salt & pepper, to taste
2 packs shimeji mushrooms
1/2 chopped onion
1/4 cup fresh cream
1) Cooked potatoes in a pot of water until soft. Mashed the potatoes, add butter, fresh cream, salt and pepper, and stir until combined.
2) Heat up olive oil in a frying pan, add onion and stir fry until soft.
3) Add mushrooms, stir fry until soft, season with salt and pepper.
4) Preheat the oven to 220 deg C. Put the mushroom in a casserole dish, spread the mashed potato in an even layer, topped with cheese, follow by bread crumb.
5) Bake 15 minutes or until the top of the dish is golden brown.
Posted by Piggy | Category: Vegetable
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.