TWD: Oatmeal Breakfast Bread

Oatmeal breakfast bread is a recipe chosen by Natalie for TWD this week. This would have been an easy recipe if not for the fact that I have to make applesauce from scratch. How I wish I could get store-bought applesauce here! Anyway, after making the applesauce, the rest is really easy. Just use a spatula to stir all the ingredients together and the cake is ready to go into the oven!

The spiced bread is soft and moist and it pairs well the crunchy topping. It is definitely a nice and yummy treat for breakfast!

If you want to give the recipe a try, head over to Natalie's blog!

Comments

Bakericious said…
looks delicious and healthy too
a lovely loaf-- easy and perfect for breakfast!
Allie said…
So wholesome and delicious!
Shandy said…
I love the convenient loaf baking dish. I am going to have to keep my eyes open to get my own.

Your loaf of breakfast bread looks just perfect! Sorry you couldn't find applesauce where you are but I know your homemade sauce was SO much better.
Jeannette said…
This is the prettiest loaf I've seen all day!! Its a show-stopper! And kudos for making your own applesauce!
Natalie said…
what a beautiful loaf! i am so impressed. thanks so much for baking with me!
This is right up my alley! Looks fantastic!
Hindy said…
Your loaf has that lovely rounded top. Must be the extra love of homemade apple sauce. Nicely done!
Pamela said…
What an inviting photo of your beautiful bread. We loved it!!
Rachel said…
wow making applesauce from scratch is true dedication to twd! your bread is lovely and i am totally impressed with your parchment folding skills :)
TeaLady said…
beautiful loaf. Bet it was even better with home made apple sauce.
maameemoomoo said…
I love how neatly u fold the parchment paper!

I'm awfully ashamed to say that I usually just cut cut cut and stick stick stick :P
Cooking Gallery said…
Wow, your bread looks super good!! Lovely presentation as well.!